Our aim is to develop and manage marinas that reflect the design, environmental, safety, and management standards of the five-star hospitality sector. We aim to:
- Provide safe and convenient marina berths for all weather conditions.
- Create a lifestyle for the yacht owner, his family and guests.
- Provide personal and personable service.
- Attract and retain the best quality yachts and yachting businesses.
- Animate the marina and attract visitors to the waterfront.
- Design the marina and any waterfront property as an integrated project.
- Manage and operate the marina to best international standards.
A well-designed and managed marina will provide the best financial returns. And a well-designed marina will substantially enhance the value of any adjacent property development.
Our team has experience of almost every type and size of facility, including:
- The purpose-built, full service yacht marina.
- The marina combined with property (i.e. the ‘marina village’ concept).
- Coastal ‘yachting stations’, being marinas with limited services designed primarily to support cruising yachts and the growth of tourism.
- The marina as the catalyst for urban waterfront regeneration.